Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Chapter 16 (Teaser)


He gets up from the bed, smacks a kiss on Khushi's cheek and whispers: Good Morning…
He was about to leave when he turns and winks: And come down for breakfast.  I will be waiting for you.
Khushi pokes her tongue at him and mutters: Laad Governor. 

***

NK notices Khushi sitting across from Arnav and he exclaims: Wow, Khushiji… You are looking so beautiful. Just like a barmaid…
Khushi exclaims: What?

***

Khushi notices that and whispers to Anjali: Thanks for saving me from Laad Governor's anger, Di…
Anjali leans to her and whispers back: No problem, Khushi. You will handle him just fine.

***

Khushi jumps at his tone but comes in: You called me, Arnavji?
Arnav sneers: I did. And I believe that was 30 minutes ago. So I hope you did not have any problem trekking through the living room?

***

The entire poolside seems to be quite and in awe of the magical moment between these two soulmates. Not even wind was passing through the leaves. As if even nature did not want to intrude between them.


No comments:

Post a Comment